Skip to main content

Reply to "Premier Baseball of America"

I am not going to banter back and forth with you about what happened five years ago, there is no point and really does not matter. You were partially right he was not 12, he was 13 I mis- counted the years.

You called me out asking me if I am bitter towards you, and I believe I answered your question. You opinions on players are what they are and you are entitled to them as I am in entitled to mine. I am not bitter towards you and in the big scheme of things could careless about you. Big Grin

I dont recall ever saying that your group charged more, just simply stated it is not a huge sum difference.

And your Alumni list is your list just like all these other guys have lists. You do the list for the same purpose as the rest of these groups do their lists.

As far as the Premiere thing which is what this topic was about, I think I have stated my point on that quite clear. Premiere is just a name, just like Select, Showcase, Great American or any other league name out there. I dont think it is any more than that.

"Your so called" comment was bush when referencing teams in the league that you seem to like to schedule to play. The competition must be good or your group wouldnt play them. I will, however, agree that not all the teams within the list of organizations associated with the Premiere League are stellar. The Premiere league is also not the only place to find Premiere talent there are teams all over the country with Premiere talent.

I think if you go back to the original post, the guy simply stated his opinion that the Premiere league is well ran with a lot of good organizations in it and that he had enjoyed his son being able to compete within the league. He also congratulated ABA for getting invited into the league.

It was simply nothing more than that and you took it to another place, albeit not all by yourself, but the guy understood your sarcasm in your original response.

The "so called comment" was what I was at issue with and the arrogance at which you flung it out there. Especially, since my kid has been apart of that league and I am glad he has had the opportunity to play for an organization who has pitted him against some top talent within the league and outside the league. He even enjoyed playing your team for which he still has several friends playing.

I will stipulate one thing, your costs are lower and I wish my payout would have been lower, but it is what it is.

I think I have said enough on this, because this thread has gotten way off topic. Good luck on your business and playing the "so called" Premiere teams.