Skip to main content

Reply to "Prep Baseball Report"

First of all for those who know me,know that i know nothing about baseball.....second of all it was my attempt at humor. You and I have been bantering for some time now. The second part of what i wrote was the "truth" you are good for the game of high school baseball and you have done a world of good for alot of kids in our area, like i wrote, that was not a dig that was honesty. I do love you Sean, even though i don't show it all the time. what is life without some controversy? I will look at it and i will not throw it away because it will belong to someone else as i do not have a subscription. and i need steve hayward to keep helping my son. if i throw away his copy he will be pissed at me and i cant afford to have anyone else mad at me. i am already in the HSBBW hall of shame for my truthfulness. if my son never showed me this website, i'd probably be much better off and as far as IL st goes, thank you for your positive comments. they need some help. i just hope that it is a positive experience for the new guys.