Skip to main content

Reply to "Problem with Summer Coach"

TR Hit; yes my son is a little frustrated primarily because the coach wouldnt let him throw at a school where he had lots of interest, he had been invited and attended a junior day and a game. My son just hung in there still waiting to get his chances...he does not confront the coach as he has been trained not to. He has talked with me about it but is afraid that if he talks to the coach he may end up riding the pine....my advice has been to hang in there and make the most of the opportunities you get..

CADad; we are still talking with the verbal. That particular school wanted to wait until the July 1 calling date to give us any numbers. We were able to keep them interested and wanting my son by requesting an "official" and now that their season has ended I think that will happen soon. I personally think that the D-2 is a good fit both athletically and academically but he is getting some D-1 attention, which as you know somehow puts these kids in the "D-1 Trance" so its crunch time. (probably the reason I cant sleep)