Skip to main content

Reply to "Prospects in your area not rated by PG!"

quote:
If they have access to MLB Bureau reports they could just use that report and put their name on it.

Bulldog,

I'm not sure how much you know of PG, but you above statement tells me you don't know much. Do you really thing PG would plagerize a report? I can tell you that was one of the most ridiculous statements I have ever heard.

I have read several of PG reports and they are almost always on the money. Different scouts see some things differently, but I have yet to read a PG report on a players I knew where I couldn't see what they saw.

The reputation of PG amongst the pro scouting community is very high. Would they want to be associated with someone who was writing copied reports? I think not.

One example of PGs relationship with Major League Baseball is that their National Showcase is always held at a Big League ballpark.

One suggestion. Before you hit the send button on a post you might want to read it to see if it is insulting to anyone.

On another note: PG can't see everyone. They do a great job, but they may miss a kid here and there. It doesn't make that kid not a good player. But I do know that the PG staff is always on the phone trying to find the top players from around the country. If they don't care why are they making such an effort to cover all 50 states?