Skip to main content

Reply to "Puig"

Originally Posted by J H:
Originally Posted by rynoattack:

The point that I would like to make is that he makes bad decisions off the field and on the field.  One of these times, he may die because of his bad decisions.  Driving that fast on civilian streets, is wreckless and a menace to society.  Many seem to be acting like it is no big deal.  What happens when he kills someone?  Some are saying, "I drove like this as a young man."  My question is: were you arrested twice in the same year for it?  Also, how do you know he's not doing drugs, driving drunk at times, etc.?  You don't.  

I believe he is headed for serious trouble, and the enabling that is going on is ridiculous.  We as fans aren't any better when we act like wreck less driving is no big deal.  It is?  What if it was you or a loved one who dies because of this fool?

I don't think anyone here is condoning his actions. Do you really think believe the Dodgers are "enabling" him? If I was a GM of another team, I'd be happy to take Puig off their hands. A talent like that with that contract is literally impossible to find on the open market. The Dodgers would be absolutely foolish to give him up if he continues to provide them with the value he provides them. They aren't the moral police, they're businesspeople.

Well, I guess. we will see if they give him a punishment with some teeth.  He obviously isn't learning.  Hopefully, he won't share the same fate as Bobby Phills...