Skip to main content

Reply to "Questionarres"

Folks,

I can't begin to thank you all enough for the info so far! I guess I need to be worrying a lot more than I thought, or at least get on the ball!

Like I said, we just really changed gears big time 3 weeks ago when I started to feel that promises and commitments were not being kept by a coach. I went on line and started digging out info and websites just like this and I am amazed at some of the BAD info we have received in the past.

Here in Miami, it seems that finding the "QUALITY" travel teams is a lot more difficult than I thought! We just switched to Team USA and were very happy with the limited experience,(3 weeks), but today was the last game, so we are back to no team at the moment!

We did go to Tampa for Perfect Games ID, hopefully we see some results from there. We also went to UCF for a camp and spoke to Coach Cozart there and got good info from him also!

Dad04, Thanks for the info on TCC, we will sign up in the AM! I will also contact the Daytona coach, but as Miami is 5 hrs away, makes the commute hard, but not impossible! Finding travel teams here is hard part, finding teams that deliver what they promise is even harder! I have NO hesitation in driving for him to play or be seen somewhere, as I work on the fire dept here and can swing different days off as needed.

TRhit, I think you and I probably spoke at the beginning of summer, but I could not justify the cost of travel and accomdations from Miami to the New England area for the tournaments at the time! I will call you about Jupiter again!

Tiger Paw mom, I'm wondering if we could call you and talk, as you are around the corner and maybe could help us out here! I'm out of S Dade, Coral Reef Dr area and maybe you could point us to some Broward travel or fall ball teams!

Again, I cannot begin to thank you all for the info so far! We are working to catch-up here, but I see that I found a GREAT source of info!