Skip to main content

Reply to "Questions about Premier Baseball"

quote:
Originally posted by Panther Dad:
I am a little surprised that some of you feel so compelled to defend a particular team or another. The top organizations will continue to have outstanding rosters, including many kids that have already committed. It seems unusually late to have kids jumping from team to team, but I guess that's all part of the process. Personally, I'd like to see the Mustangs compete on a regular basis with the other groups, rather than the few times they clash in Connie Mack qualifiers and such. Don't read too much into that comment....it's just an observation....I understand the dynamics.

PD,

I think everyone defends their organization. When ill-will type posts go up, it tends to trigger some emotion. I dare say every organization has had numerous situations where players left and were unhappy with the team/club after they left. And I guess they can post their comments here if it makes them feel better, but I think all clubs do all they can to help, provided the player is actually skilled enough to take the next step.

I am very familiar with Mustangs-Sharp 16U and there are some incredibly gifted players on that team...and T-Bird son plays on it too. Wink I would love to see them play any other 16U team. They would win some and they would lose one or two Big Grin, but, as you pointed out, things are as they are.

He is proud of his Mustang team and organization, so is PD with DBAT, and so is Dtiger with the Tigers, etc. If you are happy with your team, be happy and don't feel compelled to to criticize things you left behind.