Skip to main content

Reply to "Questions for those that know."

Thank you so much for the suggestions. I don't know as far as the position he will finally settle in with. All I know is the kid can hit and goes with the pitch everytime. They throw it on the outside he drives to the left.Inside he pulls it. However, he loves to pitch too and as a lot of you have said, some of those decisions will be made for him if he continues to keep his passion for the game and he moves on to college. I did sign up for the PG tournament and received an invitation in Lexington. Thanks for your input on that. Well they give him a chance to play as a position player and pitcher at this showcase? Or will he have to decide if he wants to play outfield, 1B, or pitch. Actually, as a kid I told my son to learn to play every position a lefty can and that will confuse the coaches when they see what he can do. Probably, his natural position was 1B until the past 3 years when he was moved to the outfield and of course pitching. Thanks again to everyone for their suggestions and I am so glad have those that know on this board.