Skip to main content

Reply to "Questions to ask"

Believe me if they are going to offer your son a roster spot money or no money they have done their research prior to the meeting. They have already asked the questions they want answered to the people that matter. I would suggest you have a lot of your questions already answered before you meet the coaches. Its not very hard to do. You do your research. You talk to current , former players. You talk to parents of current , former players. You talk to friends of current and former players , parents. You talk to baseball folks you trust and if you dont know anyone you make some phone calls and you find out everything you can. I have had several posters pm me and call me about programs in our area , coaches etc. Never go in blind and only have their responses as your only source of information.

What do you think they are going to tell you? A bunch of bad stuff about their program? What are going to tell them about you and your son? A bunch of bad stuff? You are going to paint the best picture you can about your son and they are going to paint the best picture about their program.