Skip to main content

Reply to "Read this before you post about how unhappy your player is"

quote:
What kind of a parent would turn his back on his kid and say "Oh well, you picked the school, you deal with it."

Ummm,...well, gotta admit, I am that kind of parent. If son regrets his decison at the college level and cant work through it, then son needs to figure out what he wants to do.
For what its worth, if he comes to me I am going to tell him what I have always told him: You dont solve problems by going around them. You solve problems by going through them.

quote:
unhappy about a coach's methods, philosophies, on and off field demeanor (closed minded, narrow-thinking, miserable, never smiling, never joking, never lightening up at all!), in-game decisions/coaching and overall baseball knowledge

I'm curious as to why this wasn't noticed before your son committed? Has the coach's personality changed just recently? If so, there could be legit reasons for it.

I agree with TPM's words:
quote:
Your sons will learn more lessons from the tougher coaches than the easy going ones,

I'm not sure what age your son is or what level college ball he is playing, but I do wish him good luck with his future.
Last edited by shortstopmom