Skip to main content

Reply to "Read this before you post about how unhappy your player is"

TPM-

This is the last I'm gonna comment on this subject and many others. I know you are well respected on this site and by me as well, but please, the insinuation here by some (not all) is exactly that.
If you cannot tough it out or suck it up and want to transfer well......read these quotes and spin'em any way you want!

kinda reminds me of a quote I to use just recently about this same issue: When the going gets tough, the tough get going. It sounds like your son decided to get going and not up and quit . I'm sure he's a better young man today for it.

Balk, if your son wants more playing time, encourage him to work harder, get to practice early/stay late, etc. etc. First sign of trouble or unhappiness and calls home you're ready to help junior quit .

Yeah Henry, just like TR said above, many are looking for the easy way out because it's the easiest thing to do and the way of quitters . They should be taught to work through their difficulties and learn self-fortitude, dedication, loyalty, determination, hard work, will power, devotion, etc. To learn these traits at a young age will catapult him through harder times when he gets older.
Last edited by thats-a-balk!