Skip to main content

Reply to "Reasonable expectations"

quote:
Originally posted by BobbleheadDoll:

it doesn't allow for recruits that may move in front of you for a position. JC transfer etc can arrive next season that are better than you in the eyes of the coach. I see this all the time.

How true that is! A player and/or parents can never, ever plan on JUCO transfers. I'd say the odds if you are at a 4yr program are very good that you can count on it!

Not every pitcher wants to be a starter. My son prefers relief and closing. They are like sprinters as opposed to long distance runner.

If anything, Younggun is learning what "change" is all about in life by his new roles thus far. Who knows, maybe he will find that he enjoys relieving and prefers that over the other. shrugs

He is on a 3day/4game road trip this weekend. He hasn't toed the rubber yet. He was told last night to be prepared to close todays game. Yesterday morning he was told that he would be starting todays game...laughs. When he called he said that he wasn't going to get his hopes up and was just going to be prepared for whatever they wanted him to do today.
Last edited by YoungGunDad