Skip to main content

Reply to "RECRUITING"

Sorry about the caps did not mean to do this, yes he has attend showcase Perfect game here in WI and a combinded team from WI that went to IA, I do not know if I stated this but we feel as coaches do he has potential but is reserved on attention and always we have had to push him to get motivated as on person had indicated. My husband does not feel he should have to be sold and or marketed. I know in my heart and you can see it in his eyes he wants to play. He is registered at Milwaukee MATC and received a letter for Madison MATC regarding tryouts. I was looking for options and view points as to whether my thinking is right or wrong in regards to getting him more noticed since he and his brother have always been great players but no need for spotlight just getting the job done. And do to the fact OC has players in the spotlight example Tony Butler, whom my son says he has never played with a better player then him..this is just the kind of kid we raised. I know you will be heart broken if he does not take this opporunity to get motivated. Thanks again. I do apologize!