Skip to main content

Reply to "Recruiting Organizations"

@DanJ posted:

As soon as I signed up for my son’s free profile on NCSA they started calling me. And calling me. And calling me. Incessant about having a call consultation with me. Once they learned I wasn’t calling them back, the emails started coming. And coming. I finally replied and said “listen, if you want me to consider your services, wrap them all up in an email to me with specific pricing and I’ll look it all over and let you if I’m interested.” The emails stopped and I never heard from them again.

Stick to this site and any parent/player that will share their story with you. You have time. Read everything you can get your hands on for free first. That’ll take a while. Be a sponge and be resilient.

Times 3 for me because my family is a wonderful and hopefully not a typical example of intrafamilial communication. Wife, kid and I signed up at different times...it was a communication blitzkreig of bandwidth breaking proportions which I now replaced the word spam with nsca in my vocabulary. A warning to those out there who have not signed up for their free goodies...webinars, guides, etc.  Helpful if you do not use the resources in here but I strongly advise to use an old email and a near extinct land line or you will be NSCA-ed. They are the modern day Jehovah's witness knocking on your door on an early Saturday morning....no offense to my JW friends on here