Skip to main content

Reply to "Recruiting Services"

It depends entirely of the rep of the person or group recommending the player being promoted. If they have a good track record and provide accurate info on prospects, college and mlb scouts very much appreciate the help.

Good example a dad called me up and emailed me and told me his son could run a 6.7 60 YD,throw 1.8's release time and threw 92 mph, all state in football and provided a list of mlb scouts that would recommend him. Not like I had not heard that stuff before, but he provided additional info that after checking it out he was a legit prospect. Dad exaggerated a little on the times.

After chatting with a few mlb scouts, none had heard of him, a few acted like they had no interest in bothering to checking out the player.I asked one mlb scout why would a cross checker give out his phone number to a player he did not think could play. he responded good point, gonna check out the player.

A few said they would go see him, if he was legit they would invite him to east coast pro showcase.

Which the player attended and was later drafted in the top ten rounds.