Skip to main content

Reply to "Recruiting Services"

Fungo - We are different in that we do not charge hundreds or thousands for our website. In addition, instead of us charging lots of money to do the work the players and parents can do, we set-up our site so that players get seen and still do some of the work themselves. Picture a showcase where a player shows off his skills year-round instead of in one or two days, gets seen by hundreds of coaches rather than 35 or so, and never has to travel anywhere to do it, thus saving money. That is our site, only rather than it being a live showcase, it is on-line.
Also, Yes we do charge players/parents to use our service. We make no bones about it that we are a company and are not a non-for-profit service, so we are in it to make money, but we are also not in it to rip people off. At $125 a year, we are not going to make millions and coaches at the clinics and conferences we attend all tell us what a vlaue players will get for registering with us. We even have a money back offer PLUS a One-Month Free Offer. Our philosophy and focus has been on helping players. Our website was founded by an ex-major leaguer who remembered what it was like to be a player trying to move on his career. He took his experiences as both a pro player AND a college coach to develop our site.
I can only agree with you Fungo when you say that there is a negative image of recruiting services by college coaches and the media. That is why when we talk to coaches and players we are very careful to distinguish our website as being an AID or TOOL in the recruiting process and that they still need to do some work in addition to register with our website.
Tiger Paw Mom - I am also a little confused, only I am confuse by your comment. I am not sure what info you are looking for, but hope I answered your question in my response above. I have nothing to hide about what we do and hope people can see our company and our website for what it is.
Again, I am not here to promote my company, but rather give a slightly different take on the concept recruiting services and recruiting websites. If you have any further comments, please feel free to PM me.