Skip to main content

Reply to "Recruiting Services"

Hey Fungo,
Post number 3, First let me answer Bee and Tiger Paw MoM. I knew of the coach at VA because they had recruited 2 kids from our area the prior 2 seasons, and had apparently asked about my son, accourding to one of the recuited kids parents.Tiger Paw Mom I have never heard of ebaseball so if we showed up the same day it was purely coincidence. I chose to use the service so my son would be exposed to as many avenues as possible, just because one coach at one ACC school knows of my kid, that doesn't mean very much at all(read the post again). Fungo maybe recruiting service is too broad a term, because the service I received and what the guy from e-baseball descibe are very different, I wanted to post for parents to concider a very resent positive experience my team has had first hand using a
"Recuiter"You have posted what "USUALLY HAPPENS" How do you know what usually happens? because people have told you right! or how long has it been since you used your last recruiter? Or Did you sleep in a Holiday Inn Expess last night, and it just came to you? I also noticed that you have over 1200 posts on this board, So you have many opinions on many many subjects, nothing wrong with that BUT I think you may try to dominate the board and twist many of these topics in the way you see them, which I think is unfare to many parents who may be looking on the net to find some current positive, helpful, information....the only thing you left out about the recuiter in your post was that he was wearing a raincoat while standing outside the high school game Eek It's just not that way, again when dealing with your kid always be very careful,But you can find a helpful professional person to point out many things that most parents are unaware of. I think things must have changed quite a bit. I think I've said all I can say to deaf ears, so this will be my last post thanks everybody.....strike III your out! walk