Skip to main content

Reply to "Recruiting Services"

Strike3...what you have described in your posts is generally not the norm when dealing with recruiting services and I believe this is the point that is trying to be conveyed to you...by and large the message that has continually been sent is buyer beware...do your homework and most often that what you may pay hundreds of $$$ for can usually be done by the athlete and his family...somehow you have misconstrued the intent of those who have answered you...but I, too, may have misconstrued your posts in that I found them to be hostile and condescending to long time members of this great community...the one person you chose to denigrate has taken vast amounts of time and energy to be one the most helpful and informative posters here...a parent who has walked the walk all the way to the pro's...so an apology is greatly needed...you had a positive outcome...great...but DO NOT belittle the people who come here with the desire to help those who come behind them...it is immature and a behavior I think you certainly would not want to have your children exhibit...say thank you and move on if the posts do not meet with your approval...IMHO
Last edited by catchermom03