Skip to main content

Reply to "Redbird Classic finals today"

quote:
Originally posted by sulltiger24:
My post wasnt intended to be registered as a complaint with you or your event . That would not be my place as i am not a coach and i am not a spokesman for the Sparks . Actually i did have to help out in the coaching department that nite ( sat ) because we were shorthanded ..thats how i became aware of this whole situation. In my post i was merely stating the facts as we had them at the time ( during our game ) as far as what we thought the rules were. It turned out to be wrong ..no big deal . I was just disappointed for our boys that they did not get a chance to play the other 4-0 team in our bracket --the outlaws --for a chance to move on...that is all . Evetryone is entitled to make a mistake every now and then...dont sweat it . Im sure our boys had a great time at your event as they are always well run and competitive.

did not take it Sultinger as complaint--I too would have liked to have seen the outlaws and Sparks play and square off...promise to do better job in the future--Just trying to do too much on my own...