Skip to main content

Reply to ""Relationship""

quote:
Originally posted by GoldenArm'04:
Former Observer,

quote:
I was disappointed that you didn't respond to bbscout's interview questions, because, as bbscout knows, I was observing......

bbscout did not post any interview questions. He simply baited him in an effort to make him look bad.

He said that he had 8 of them (questions) and then expected VoodooChile to use his Kreskin abilities to determine what they were.

quote:
VoodooChile says, I'm on the edge of my seat... what are the other 5 questions?

bbscout says, voodoochile, Actually, I would rather see you list 6-8 things that you think would be most important to do as an agent if you wanted to represent a young man being drafted out of college. Sell yourself to us.

VoodooChile says, Not biting.

bbscout says, Not hired.

quote:
But, Vooooooooodoooooooooo, would you post some web reference links for yourself and/or some of your competitors, so that I can observe for myself?

Let us at least observe the facts.

Why don't you post who your son is in the thread on "Please Identify Your Son" so that we can observe. Or does posting info only apply to others?

Hi Goldenarm 04, I feel bad that you would post something saying I am baiting. I promise you, that there was no baiting involved, just asking some questions that did not get answered. The 8 questions that I have are for our own use, but I would venture to say that most experienced agents who are good at their job would answer 3-5 of the questions to my satisfaction during a nice casual talk about the player, without me even asking. The only guys I tried to make look bad were the hitters that I faced, and that did not always work out the way I wanted.

You don't have to be Kreskin, just an agent who may or may not be suited to represent a young player.

I interview players before I make the move to draft them too, and it is not baiting, just finding information that I feel is necessary.