Skip to main content

Reply to "Release point"

CaCO3Girl posted:
TPM posted:
CaCO3Girl posted:
TPM posted:
baseballmom posted:

adbono, EXACTLY! 

There are only 3 posters, in this topic that actually know what they are talking about.

Would you not consider this a personal attack?  Speak to the post if you disagree.

A personal attack on my friend baseballmom, no way, lol!

I KNOW she understands, she wasn't one of those people that I referred my comment to.

So there are only 3 posters that know what they are talking about according to you...baseballmom was one, who are the other 2, and what makes the others wrong in what they said?

Stats

MrBumstead

Dominik85

CaCO3Girl

Adbono

Shoveit4Ks

Really? You are asking TPM to chime in and say who she thinks is talking out their a$$??? You really are reaching here cacogirl! 

I think, from my perspective, that if you have a guy like adbuona go into the detail he has in his post, has played the game at a high level, is a professional pitching coach...well, he gets the nods of knowing his nuts and bolts. Eye test passed. I am not a pitcher's parent so I never profess to give pitching advice/criticism that exceeds "that kid had good stuff." My son is a MIF and I never was. I don't get into specifics on anything here that I am not an expert on. Not saying someone (even myself) can't post opinions on here, we all do. But pitching is such a freaking science that credibility is earned. 

I can talk with expert level knowledge about disarming bombs, the entire series of Gilligan's Island and Breaking Bad...and how to run a Toyota Prius out of gas when your 11 year old daughter is in the back seat saying "Dad we aren't going to make it!" Bring it on!

Last edited by SanDiegoRealist