Skip to main content

Reply to "returning phone calls"

Thanks Novice, but I really wasn't asking a question, it was more of stating a fact. Just judging from our mail box and emails everyday, we have cleared July 1. There will be a lot of talking going on that day. If the email and mail box weren't enough, lately it is agents that have taken kindly to us. That's right, I said us. See every coach, scout and agent that we have talked to said our son needs to make the right choice with the help of his family. As of this point you know who his agent, advisor, secretary, organizer, travel agent, financer is? We have taken advice from many people who are associated with baseball at the college and pro level. I believe it takes a village to raise a child and we have tried to build a "team" and give my son a support system. I don't want to make it sound like he is babied, far from it. I just want him to be able to go out and think about pitching and the things that go with it. But July 1 should be a proud day for him and his "support sytem" and we will enjoy it. Judging by the stack of 2006 team media guides we have here we'll be getting some calls.
Those things are not cheap to make!
We'll be listening to the pro's on this one.