Skip to main content

Reply to "RMAC/Colorado Mesa"

Mesa usuallyholds a recruiting camp every fall at their school - you should attend that if you are interested in going there and you are not on their radar. Took my son (2015) last year and they also do a short campus tour with the players/parents. They just had a summer one on 8/3 - which you just missed. I did not see their fall camp scheduled yet. Check their website for updates or email the coach.

Very good facilities at school - most everything new or being re-furbished. As you know- they are one of the perennial favorites in RMAC - usually its between them an CSU-Publeo for league title.

Quite a few players from the local Denver area go there to play. Most are very succesful HS players (all-conference or all state type kids). I know a few players that were at last year's recruiting camp who they showed interest in - most were around that 83-87 range - so that bodes well for your velocity.One kid from our HS goes there (he was conference Pitcher of year) - also played infield. He is now a full time infielder and saw significant playing time as sophomore (almost none as freshmen). However, he played very little in playoffs as they went with mostly juniors/seniors for playoff run.