Skip to main content

Reply to "Roger Clemens"

Who is hanging anybody or nailing people to the cross. I feel that we need to clean up and clear out the users and move on. And the message is that those who are doing PED and haven't been caught that this is your warning and the message should be clear

"DO PED AND YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR LIFE"

Roger Clemens and all the others that took PED which allowed them to take a postion on a roster from another player who may have been doing it the old fashion way by hard work. The hell with them, does anyone really think for one minute that they really care what we think they made millions$$$$$$$$

I don't wish to read about or hear how another young person chacing a dream dies because they took PED to get bigger to have an opportunity to compete. Every coach that has seen my son has said the same thing great athlete but needs to get bigger. That is the crime and we as a society have turned our back on it, all of us. So now we have a gift a second chance to correct our error's and we should be thankful that we may now save some lives here and a great sport.

Test everyone signed to a contract in this country and abroad on the islands, everywhere. Test them by-monthly protect them from themselves and prior to the draft If you wish to be eligable for the draft you must submit to drug testing. This will start the process. I don't care if they get caught then they must pay the ultimite price their baseball career. They chose to take the drugs and if guilty should be shown the exit door and given permission to seek other employment with a recorded failure to a drug test on their employment record as everyone else is.

This is a big deal