Skip to main content

Reply to "Roller Coaster Ride"

luv---

First of all, and this is weird---I just looked down on the keyboard to start typing this post and, lo and behold, what is crawling on it but a ladybug. I think we should take this as a sign (I'm trying really hard not to squish our "sign"---she's VERY mobile!)!

Am I the only roller coaster fanatic in the crowd? I'll go on ANY one at ANY time (I'm the one who shames you into wimpdom)---as long as it runs on tracks and isn't related to baseball and my son. Didn't enjoy THAT one at all, as you well know.

Green wine helps at times, but there is a fine line between just enough to ease the pain, and a bit too much that tends to magnify it. I like your "step back" theory better. Get off the coaster, take a breather, and let it whoosh around without you for awhile. The time will come again soon when you're ready (or when you get pushed back into the car by the forces that be) to deal with another ride...and this time, you'll be fully aware of the ups and downs along the way.

And of COURSE there is a reason. But we might not know what it is until the park closes. One thing I DO know, however, is that you will survive!