Skip to main content

Reply to "Round 2"

This is turning out to be a very interesting topic. I hope Shane is listening because he has a lot of potential places to look forward to playing at.

Just - We will go to a game to see Chuck play. I have seen his name in the local newspaper. He is very lucky. The Lake County ball park is my favorite ball park of all time - including the majors. It is a perfect place to play and watch a game. Chuck generally plays before a sell out crowd of about 8,000 people each night - not bad for a young man! My son got to play three high school playoff games there this year and I still have goose bumps from the experience.

Infdad - I think you are on to something there. They talk all the time how the college game is growing. I think the big growth area is minor league baseball. The entertainment value for a family is unbelievable. These new ball parks and how these franchises run a baseball game kind of reminds you of how baseball was as a kid - unmitigated joy!!! Watching potential future stars lay it on the line is of course a major plus. For those of you who have not been to a minor league game, you may be shocked at how much fun there is to be had at an unbelievably affordable price!
Last edited by ClevelandDad