Skip to main content

Reply to "sad day"

I'm tired of people highjacking my brothers in arms deaths to make political stands. Here it is in a nut shell. God bless Ryan he was a volunteer and as such knew what was at stake. I am a veteran of this and other wars (a reservist for this one)and didn't have to read the fine print. It was evident when going thru basic and we started playing with guns what future we were training for which makes this young man a humble God amongst mortals. No one has to agree with his volunteerism just admire his willingness to stand up and be accountable. He and my cousin Sgt. Javier Garcia KIA 5 April 04 and those of us that served have paid for our opinions in cold hard cash while those that like to insight others with their opinions pay with the credit extended to them by the Ryan Clarks. God bless him and extend to his family the humble determination of one of his brothers that regardless, we will continue his work and belief that some good will come of all this. As for you angry types, show some commitment as Ryan did and march on Washington or something.