Skip to main content

Reply to "Scout Talk?"

quote:
Originally posted by bsbl247:
X-

I never posted on the PG Forum, but I visited the board often and enjoyed your scouting insight. There are a number of websters on here that have kids playing pro ball, and no doubt there will be more in the future. Hopefully a Scout Talk Forum will be considered.
That would be awesome to have a forum, with as many parents, coaches, players, scouts and former players/scouts/coaches would love to read or add their info to as well.

I came across a young man from Marathon HS, Wisconsin that I saw only on video tape, but got all angles on him named Cody Hanke, he's playing football this fall and is a 2011, was All-State this spring, Div 3 in Wisconsin State High School Athletics, he was lights out, upper 80's, hard curve ball and a nice level stroke with power and bat speed, 6'4 plus and 200, seems to be still growing, I was told he was 5'9 entering HS frosh year. Very little info on him and I'm anxious to track his progress, but I won't get out to Wisconsin probably until mid to late May 2011.

If anyone has info on Cody, that would be great to see/hear. He seems very projectible to me and as I mentioned, he's very low on the radar screen from what I know at present.

Thanks for the replies!!

X