Skip to main content

Reply to "Scout Talk?"

Derek Starling/OF-RHP 6'4"/180 at Gardner Edgerton has committed to Nebraska. He may be the one!!!!

Good info. Coach May. Thank you. How's your boy doing? Please give us an update. Hopefully, he is progressing at the next level. I apologize for not making it to your camps a few years back. Gilly asked me to come up for his Dec. camps. Still looking at scheduling. You know how those precious days are primarily spent for educators. Family, family and family Smile That has included my extended baseball family many of those "Thanksgiving and Winter Break(Christmas) holidays in my life. I'm sure you can relate.

Best Regards,
Fathertime71

One more that might be the "Popper" this June. The one biggest surprise in Jupiter this year, 2010. He was downright nasty with late-movement, and run with command. We're only talking mostly 94-95fBs with even a touch of 96&97fBs to seal the deal for a coming out party for every scout in the business, very early this spring! And the young gentleman's name is..............Nick Burdi RHP-Downers Grove South HS(2011)Downers Grove, IL Happy Trails guys Cool
Last edited by fathertime71