Skip to main content

Reply to "Scout Talk?"

quote:
Originally posted by Bob Williams:
Did you read these comments from Craig Wallenbrock
and Don Slaught

http://www.baseballamerica.com/blog/draft/?p=2696

During my 17 years operating the Area Code games, I relied on each of these professionals for their advice. Craig and Don were two of my instructors at a Area Code 5 day camp at UCSB.

Don coached our American team to Japan in 1995.

They have studied the "art of hitting"and from the interview you can learn their evaluations on young hitters.
"I miss the friendship from Don and Craig"

Bob

Valuable post by Bob Williams, indeed. Click the link he gave us and browse around for a while like I did last night, and you will find a "mountain of top level data relating to upcoming drafts" incuding 7 videos of the top 2011s in the country.

The updated information about the following draft prospect didn't come from there, but HSBBW's own IL H.S. 2011 Sr., Nick Burdi was the surprise RHP cruising at 94-95MPH touching 96 & 97 at Jupiter a few weeks ago. PG already has him ranked pretty good but you may see an even better draft slot possibility if he shows up this spring showing that same type of movement on his Lance McCuller like fBs. The great thing about this webster's son is he still has more upside potential even with the recent 3-4MPH jump in Jupiter. Good to see a HSBBW son get this type of attention. I send my blessings. Keep up whatever it is that's making him exceed the scouting world's expectations!

Look for a Huge coming out party very early this spring from the entire scouting world for one Nick Burdi! Stay ready, and stay in the best possible shape you can in the next few months.

Also, congrats on your commitment to the University of Louisville. A big decision is coming your way, and many other webster sons here at the HSBBW. Smile That's a good thing!

Fathertime71
Last edited by fathertime71