Skip to main content

Reply to "Scout Talk?"

X,

Why not just provide your link to your site, they can read all your player info there? Begin your own blog, google makes it easy, people can ask questions and you can interact. If you want to help on recruiting and what scouts look for in the draft, that is surely needed here, but I don't see that happening. Have you helped out with any of the recruiting questions asked here?
We are 8 months from draft and you want to talk about players that MIGHT get drafted, now? What is the purpose, I don't understand that.

BTW, I asked a question, what is your name and what organizations did you work for, did you ever have a player drafted? You came up with one team and you said you worked for the scouting bureau, where, when. You have never had a player drafted. You do not even provide your name on your site, do you? If you don't work for anyone, why not tell us who you are, so we can do some homework. I guess that's why so many feel confidant about Jerry, Bob, Coach May and Doug. I know I feel better knowing who people are, when tehy give info, don't you?

Do you actually see these kids play all over the country or do you take your info from other sites where you have to pay for those reports and tweek them a bit? Are you like the Robin Hood of the scouting world? You are providing free info for what other sites charge for? If so, then that means you and others feeo that it's ok for that info to be given out free here on the HSBBW?

If that is your purpose that really isn't right to do is it?

I have no clue what you are talking about regarding scouts coming to a players home before the draft, I am not sure you do either.

I made a mistake, I thought you were someone else, but I do still beleive you post under another name here, I can't prove it, just my opinion.

Shep, I thank you for your kind words about son, but I wasn't aware we made a "truce". Some of us kind of see you as an uninvited guest, so yes, let's not go there.

Players can be provided info from their advisors who will be knocking on their door if they "pop".

BTW, if you guys are not scouts, what's with the "what we" are looking for?

Yes, I do have a big problem with this, I really do, if some can't understand, that's ok, that's their option.