Skip to main content

Reply to "SEE many of the schools asked about here in person."

Thanks CabbageDad.

Advertising is an inexact science.  Can I say I gained a client directly from advertising here?  Probably not.  But I can say that this site is THE BEST site of its kind.  And its run by really good people.  For that reason alone I feel very comfortable paying to be on here.

I think there are 2 types of people.  Perhaps you can fall into both categories, not sure.  There are givers.  And there are takers.  I try to be a giver.  Maybe the 1st few of my posts several years ago were of the taker variety.  But I feel like I'm a part of this community now.  And I feel like I have some knowledge & experience that is worth sharing.  So I try to give.

I'm not one to bash other non paying advertisers on here.  Some people do.  But I suspect those that bash haven't donated to much money to this site either.

People come here for information.  If you have a product or service I'm all about learning about it.  I wish some people would not jump all over them.  If the product or service is not of top quality, the word will spread quickly here.  If it is a great product, we'll know that too.

I'm very excited for next summers 4 baseball tours (and 1 softball tour).  I'm going to work hard to make sure they are the best experience possible.  I hope people post that here.  And if they stink, I hope that gets posted too!

Rich

www.PlayInSchool.com