Skip to main content

Reply to "Seeking Guidance"

BTW, my son is on a similar path as Gov's.  Having a very good HS career.  Going into his Sr year, All State getting recruiting love from mid level D1 programs.  He has decided to not play in college.  He is sticking to his choice and I have never seen him play more loose on the field, this past summer he had a great time just playing ball for fun.  Thing is I think that decision has taken the pressure off of him which is making him an even better player.  

***proud dad brag time****My kid is on an HS team with a pitcher going to a major pitching factory school down south as well as a SS who can cover from 2nd to 3rd with ease and has committed to a very good baseball school in CA.  Both of them are potential MLB draft picks.  We have had a number of scouts watching our HS team play last year and expect more this year.  HS coach calls my son into his office last week to talk about his off season training.  Goes on to tell my kid that he thinks he can be the best player on the team this year. ****