Skip to main content

Reply to "senior and coach at odds"

While I don't know everyone story here I do know this.If ever there was a situation to have a bad situation its ours.As much of a a@#$ or good guy I could be I would never allow my son to have let things get to this point.It does not even matter if spring ball will be played or not for this coach.This situation must be fixed even if it comes down to the kid thinking hes getting screwed.My guy has had the same coach for 4 years he has 2 more years to go.The coach has no doughbt there have been times I felt like strangling him.Deservedly.There is no way I would ever allow 2016 to feel the same.I was at a tourney this summer 60 miles from home and when the gate guy saw my hat he asked if thats where I am from.When I said yes his next question was about the coach.People know if this is the coach.But that doesn't mean your guy has to play the game.I don't mean this literaly but if it takes cleaning his gutters and washing his car get it done and over with.Over my years I have met 3-4 people I could not STAND but I sucked it up for what ever reason and they are still some of my best friends we laugh about it now.2016 just recieved his first offer from probably the top program in midwest.They had/have no clue about head coach.have;nt talked to him.I am sure they will at some point but offer has already been made.I really think your son(maybe not you thats ok) will really feel better in the long run if he gets this situation buttoned up before school gets back.If he is as good as you say some travel team will put him on even if its late where you are...........