Skip to main content

Reply to "Service Academy Draftee"

quote:
You, like Orlando, are hell bent on being right and refuse to listen. That's ok, people do that all the time.

You see...there you go again. Too bad you can't have a civil discussion without getting "personal" when people do not happen to agree with your point of view. Do not assume I don't "listen" just because I don't agree with you. Listening isn't defined as "accepting". If YOU had been listening to ME you would understand that the point isn't to bend one to one's will here.

I have apologized for posting something that you took as an insult and ludicrous. I have TRIED to explain. I have answered your questions (you know..I couldn't tell you 10 types of military aircraft EITHER without googling...sorry....female moron here, guess I can't have an opinion on the military if I can't name those without googling)...I know for a FACT that you are out to WIN an argument...when I am interested in discussing without trying to CHANGE your mind. Do you SERIOUSLY think ANYONE would even TRY to change your mind when you take into consideration you are former military AND your son plays ball at West Point? I know for a fact that trying to discuss with YOU is ludicrous. If "googling" instead of knowing off the top of my head is your PROOF of victory...then I want YOU as opposing counsel some day. My QUESTION was whether West Point allows buyouts for non-athletes for goodness sakes!!!!! YOU are the one who has to have a person who questions "jump thru your hoops" before you'll answer. YOU are the one who wanted lists of performers!!!! And when I gave it to you...you resorted to adding in yet ANOTHER criteria (had to know it off the top of my head rather than google)..and then you say "I REFUSE TO LISTEN?????"

Thanks for proving what we are dealing with here: Your rules didn't work for you...so you changed them.....sound familiar???? Roll Eyes To quote CPLZ "You shot your own argument in the foot with that one".
Last edited by luvbb