Skip to main content

Reply to "Service Academy Draftee"

quote:
Originally posted by luvbb:
If anyone is further interested in discussing the policy in place with the military and academies I am more than willing to participate. But getting bogged down in insults and bullying is a waste of time and energy. I do not presume to know ANYTHING about you CPLZ, your family, your experiences...which is why I only TRIED to focus on policy, which was admittedly daunting at times. It is a shame you couldn't try to do the same.

I'll end with the same sentiment as the very first one I wrote you in this thread:

"CPZL..thank you for the elaboration on "how things work" at West Point. It was very interesting, and best of luck to your son."

So CPLZ... have fun carrying on the rampage.

Again LUVBB, totally untrue. Your focus was so far from trying to understand it wasn't in the same area code. Using terms like "arrogant, hold up that big head, have fun carrying on the rampage", those are not geared towards understanding. You'd have to point out the insults I used, I don't remember them. I only remember having a strong opinion and no fear of expressing it.

Your effort was to be right, and you weren't.
Last edited by CPLZ