Skip to main content

Reply to "Service Academy Draftee"

quote:
I should be spanked and sent to my room

Oh RZ...now you too can join the club of having been told off! Wink You can join me in the corner if you would like! Smile

Seriously PG...the first page of this thread did pertain to what you referred to as the original post was directed as his situation...but it QUICKLY veered off into bigger issues and I'll have to go back and check, but I don't even think his name has been mentioned much past the first page or two. Now, that doesn't mean that personal feelings of those directly involved in that situation haven't been hurt just because a particular name isn't mentioned. After going back and re-reading..I'm sure they have, and for that I apologize because that was not the intent. And I can also say that some words and ideas were being attributed to some posters that were not their intent either, and things quickly escalated when those assertions were made. But I think we quickly veered from the Air Force Academy to West Point and the issues involved at that Academy when it comes to athletes....which apparently do not happen at the Air Force Academy. But I admit, the overall ideas and policies probably overlap and I can understand the sensitivity. I do not think ANY of us underestimate the contribution of our armed forces personnel or question their dedication and commitment. The intent was to discuss and question bigger issues, but as we have all seen...and what SSMom has pointed out....that appears to be a futile attempt.

RZ...are you done crying yet?
Last edited by luvbb