Skip to main content

Reply to "Short to zone...Long through zone"

Swingbreaker

We started talking about the minor leaguer, his swing and his hitting.

You're having a hard time "holding on".

So, in just the last hour, you've done the following.

Accused me of never having used the HBH when in fact, I have two of them, the prototype and the "real" one. You, in fact, asked me for my opinion, which I gave you.

Then, you accuse us of never talking hips. Well, most hitting discussions are about hips or hands. We are clearly not hands. So we must be hips. AND, if we are constantly talking about the load/unload, which we are, and we don't believe in hands, just what are we loading/unloading?

Then, because you can't think of anyway out of the corner you're in, you bring up the HBH AND then acknowledge that the kid using it doesn't have a negative move. He can't have a negative move and use the product.

Then, you bring up Cabrerra and "claim" his bottom hand works under his top hand" when in fact, it doesn't happen. The angle of the hands,forearms and wrists remains the same throughout and it is his scap load that tips the bat toward the pitcher. The hands are not "working" under or over.

Now, we are linquistics. When, in fact, you are the one changing words from "helping a kid hit his genetic potential" to "coach of the stars". You accuse us of talking about pelvic loading, which is not a new term, which is the equivalent of "loading the hips" and you want to make an issue out of this. If I member correctly, aren't you a vet......surely you've heard of a pelvis.

It's sounds like you're looking for something you can be right on.
Last edited by Linear