Skip to main content

Reply to "Should he go to a showcase?"

quote:
And could you please now address my original concern?

What was it again? I got to say, is this really a concern of yours or some kind of advertisement?

quote:
He has produced results even with the broken pitchers he receives, can you name the pitchers whom he has trained that made it to the top? Can you name the current MLB pitchers that are using his tenets now and increasing every year?

No I can not name them. All I am asking is please name them, so I and others might know who they are. It seems like such a simple thing to do.

The year before he was drafted in the first round, Tyler Matzek pitched for the Braves Scout Team in late October WWBA Jupiter, FL 2008. In late August he pitched in the Aflac All American Game.
Here is the proof... Tyler Matzek

So if you are saying pitchers are not in shape during this period of time and should not be pitching and you're also using Tyler Matzek as your "only" example (Other than Marshall himself 30 years ago)... I am very confused. Did he not listen to your advice? Did pitching in that event cause him problems. The following spring he was the 11th pick first round and signed for nearly $4,000,000.00. What am I missing here?