Skip to main content

Reply to "Should he go to a showcase?"

MN-Mom,

quote:
”Yardbird, your extremely long posts often seem like lecture attempts rather than discussion points.”

Explaining these important tenets takes some word smithing that I am not very to good at but learning, people ask questions and make personal disparaging comments and get away with it with out response, explaining this information thoroughly allows the ones who wish to read what I say a chance to understand better.

quote:
“As the forum administrator, I sometimes wonder if I should remove your posts to avoid "turning off" readers who will simply stop reading the discussion at that point because it is so difficult to slog through your post. Think about it.”

I have in the past asked people who see my posts to just ignore them but they keep reading them and responding.

I would hope that this important information does not get censored as it has been in the past and beg your indulgence and sincerely apologize.

I actually love PGStaff and coach Mays many past longer responses but now know they have this luxury and I do not.

I will take your recommendations and warning seriously and in the future to keep from getting eliminated I will give lesser responses. You do realize that this is what many want to happen?
Last edited by Yardbird