Skip to main content

Reply to "Should he go to a showcase?"

PGStaff,

quote:
Then you took it upon yourself to dissect just about every word of the above.

You said “I have to ask this question “ then asked 4 in the first paragraph, Then you said “would you describe”, “did they”,” what exactly”, “would you describe” and in each case I honestly answered you and asked a few questions myself that you refused to answer and went off on a different track that usually means something
quote:
What makes you right and nearly everyone else in College or Professional baseball wrong?

Like I said, Look at the injury ratios in these and all levels with pitchers that are escalating and it all gets back to proper training and mechanics of which I only posed the training timeline that is constantly being disrupted through a multitude of competitive events or implemented incorrectly through general means.

Your highlighted statement was perfect the way it was and in keeping with your usual gentlemanly and personable style and I did not comment on it but the later cursing and personal attacks were telling and I am very sorry to have seen you break down in this manor and had been a part of it and apologize for being this part.
quote:
I don't understand!

I hope you think about this, it is real! I’m sorry I’m the one that had to make you aware or not but it is what it is. I’m sure there is a way to resolve it but not if it is not recognized or admitted to or understood.
A good test for you to cross check this contention would be to pose the question to all your personnel and see if they are aware of the problem and honestly evaluate their responses, then you will know where the established evolved thinking is and if it matches yours.
You could e-mail the leading expert on the subject and get his honest qualified opinion but that would take very large nads and may lead to unintended consequences for you so you might just leave that one alone. Curious?
Last edited by Yardbird