Skip to main content

Reply to "Should I let me son quit?"

quote:
Originally posted by BeenthereIL:

All it means is that you are a qualified "teacher" at the high school level and you bid for the coaching job. For all we know, no one else bid for the job except the woman badminton teacher.

Beenthere,Il, can't speak for Will but how did you know how I got my job. BTW, she could really play badminton! Or was that golf? I know a lot of birdies were involved! LOL!

BigHit15, I guess we just can't agree. I see the glass half full and think that the kid can grow from this experince as a member of the team. You see the glass differently. I messed up one day in high school and was thrown off of my high school basketball team. It was my fault and only my fault. I hurt one of my teammates out of anger and I paid. I think about it often. I would have been thankful just to have an opportunity to stay on the team. Neither one of us knows this kid. When you call me narrowminded, you are right. When it comes to baseball, my glass will be half full and I have something to give to my kids. Can't speak for anyone else.

"There comes a time when you have to stop dreaming of the man you want to be and start being the man you have become." Bruce Springsteen