Skip to main content

Reply to "Should I let me son quit?"

quote:
Sometimes an individual needs to do what is best for himself and that might be what is best for the team as well. To not recognize that fact is a bit of a narrow view in my opinion.

I hardly think that is calling you narrow minded. It says what it says. I thought you were a cup half full kind of guy? I did not call you narrow midned or any other name. If you feel that it was directed at you, I cannot help that. I just don'[t feel that I called you a name. I simply voiced an opposing point of view.

quote:
BigHit15, I guess we just can't agree. I see the glass half full and think that the kid can grow from this experince as a member of the team. You see the glass differently.

I just believe that there is a lot of advice being given here without knowing how the kid feels and after all the kids well being is the most important thing here not the abject lessons that team work or that you wnat to teach. Though I believe in your honesty, I don't feel like you have enough information about the situation to make blaket statements about what a kid should do. Each person has to follow his own path and I get offended when it is inferred that one is defective for not following the pc crowd. This kid has to live with whatever decision he makes and I think that a little deference needs to be made to that fact. JMO. I also am a half full kind of guy. I just have a differnt cup

the Florida Bombers
"I love the HSBBW"
Last edited {1}