Skip to main content

Reply to "Should Penn State Football be shut down?"

quote:
fenwaysouth said....I hope the Paterno family has that opportunity to due process. I'd certainly like to hear his representives tell their side of the story. Possibly they can get the vacated wins back to official wins, and get his statue reinstated.

quote:
zombeywoof said fenwaysouth said....Possibly they can get the vacated wins back to official wins, and get his statue reinstated.

Zomby,

You took my statement way out of context. Do you work in the media?

I stated my opinion that I'd like to hear what the Paterno family has to say. They deserve to have their side of the story told and not silenced by the media. Too much is being said in the media, and the Freeh report has become the end all be all. Give the Paterno family a chance to tell us what happened from their perspective. If nothing comes of it nothing comes of it.

THEIR (Paterno family) motivation is to get his vacated wins back to official wins and get his statue reinstated......that is NOT MY desire, but it is THEIR movitation. If I was not given the chance to speak my mind on the topic, you would not know that.

So, my point is let the Paterno family speak. If nothing substantial comes of it, then we can move on.
Last edited by fenwaysouth