Skip to main content

Reply to "Shoulder and Elbow Injury to Pitcher's throwing arm"

Originally Posted by Shelby:
Thank you everyone & ###,
I appreciate your input. I too wonder when there comes a point to say enough.  And of course, you are absolutely right, lots of players get injured. Lots of kids get good grades. Lots of kids are dedicated athletes and work hard at Baseball.
I guess I might come off sounding hysterical or boasting. For that, I sincerely apologize.  I don't mean to. Really, I don't. The only thing at all that I can possibly say in my defense, might be, that since Michael, my husband and son's dad had a disabling stroke 21 months ago. That I no longer have someone to bounce things off of. A lot of changes in all of or lives. And still trying to make adjustments to everything falling on my shoulders. I totally emphasize with families that have gone thru serious, life altering things. We all have our problems. And we all try and do the best we can. That's all any of us can do. And try and stay positive.
So, once again, I apologize for my posts, and / or any repetition of posts in different forums. I haven't posted in months, not wanting to offend.
Thank you for your replies, private messages, and tolerance.
PS: Sorry for my previous caps. Guess that is offensive.

~ Shelby

I am sorry to hear about the trials that your family is going through. You sound like a strong lady.  Your family is lucky!