Skip to main content

Reply to "Shoulder load...."

quote:
Originally posted by Chameleon:
That's strong. Remove the video evidence that clearly shows they are off base.

It's always nice to feel like the playing field is level.

Your members need to know about your affiliation with them. That you will do whatever necessary to keep the truth from being shown.

It is amazing to what length's they will go to protect their hitting theory.

They must hate video of the best hitters in the world. It really exposes them.

I'm glad I don't have to whine and continually politicize the issues, rather than stand on my beliefs.

That would be the same video of professionals that you used to bully members for years supporting the position you now attack. Also, and again, let me point out this quote YOU MADE 2 WEEKS BEFORE YOU WERE THROWN OFF OF THE OTHER SITE. IN THIS QUOTE YOU ADMIT, IN YOUR OWN WORDS, THAT YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING AND NOW, YOU USE VIDEO OF YOUR SON IN A "BEFORE AND AFTER" CONTEXT KNOWING THAT YOU NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE COACHING IN THE FIRST PLACE:

"When I met with Steve in Texas, the first thing I noticed, while standing live, next to Steve, was that his bat unhinged differently. I couldn't figure it out. I even asked hiim if he was "throwing the barrel" to the ball. Of course, that's not it. But, it wasn't until I saw Video #17 and saw the "swiveling" of the top hand as it sat on top of a vertical back forearm that I said "aha. We don't do that". You might recall the post I made when I first noticed it. Joof was working on the same or similar topic at the time. I asked Steve if it really does swivel like that and he said it did. Then, that clip of Manny really shows it. It was such a discovery for us that I thought it could help others. I have no doubt, that knowing this sooner would have made a huge difference in our "rate of learning". "

Again, Richard's own words. When he mentions an agenda that I have, I sent Richard a pm stating the opinion of MN-Mom and other Moderators that we were fine with what he was doing here and promoting his stuff as long as it didn't include the attacks on others. Notice that Richard never attacks the other "hitting gurus." Why? Why not attack Epstein, Peavy, Mankin ... Well, the reason is that they did not throw him off of a website where he was not only active but had also asked Steve (Yes, I can produce a copy of the email.) to go into business with him on a hitting facility in St. Louis. Thus his anger and all of the attacks. He has always refered to me a "arrogant" etc. I don't mind but, in truth, I was one of the few moderators that stood up for him to keep the priviledge of posting here. He has now lost my support.

The video he posted and that I removed is yet another attempt at "voodo video" by Richard. He knows full well that the swing is a demo swing of a particular aspect of the swing. Not unlike "break down swings" many of you have done placing emphasis on one portion of the swing and so ... You, (members of this site) would have no way of knowing that and so, Richard, in his extreme hatred of Steve, would be swaying you even more that he is now the greatest hitting guru on the planet. His ego demands that. However, he has not developed a DVD, etc.

Finally, wheter I post anything or Richard or... remember we all have agendas. I don't post my hitting theory on this site and would have left Richard alone had he met the terms of agreement for all members of this site. He did not and was warned the consequences. That warning was NOT ONLY FROM ME. His posts after that were totally in violation of that warning and was, in my opinion a demand that we boot him from the site.
Last edited by CoachB25