Skip to main content

Reply to "Shutting Down"

hsfan....

Feel free to listen to whatever advice best suits you. I don't know why you are saying anything about class......if you knew me then you wouldn't say that.....and since you say I don't know you, I can say the same.....you have no idea what kind of person I am, what I have accomplished as a coach over three decades, or what kind of a parent I have been to my son who pitches......but you got angry and began insulting me......if that makes you feel good, then do it......I contribute in these forums to issues that I feel are important.....you can choose agree or not, but to insult me and call me classless.....I guess you have the right to your opinion.....

I did not act as if the Collegiate Baseball article is the only one that is relevant, as you say.....but those words are directly from the medical experts that specialize in baseball......and as opposed to what you suggest, I did look at the other posts in this thread.....not one person disagreed with what was said in the article.......perhaps you should talk to the HS coach, since he wants the arms shut down for a while.

Be careful with throwing arms; nothing is guaranteed.
Last edited by grateful