Skip to main content

Reply to "Skipping summer season?"

Which is not to say he didn’t have good Hs Baseball experience because he did. The team had really good chemistry, they were all good team players. Coach overall was good.

I would say it is mix mostly seniors however there is definitely seniors o varsity that didn’t play much in their under class men years.  on varsity with maybe one sophomore. We definitely wonder where some of the kids went. Even this year at freshmen level. There were 3 or 4 AAA level players that didn’t even try out. Just decided not to play anymore. When it came time for that summer team tryout the entire AAA team from the year before didn’t even try out. From what I heard some of them just decided to only do Highschool. A lot of them play another sport and are training for that in summer , getting jobs and just taking a break.

which makes me think if our son just keeps training year round, hitting weight room, etc he can get better and who knows. Frankly when he was younger we never thought he would ever make the HS team. So that was his one goal make the freshmen team. He did that. Got to be closing pitcher in most  games, performed and got to make clutch plays. hit the ball his few at bats. So shouldn’t be disappointed.