Skip to main content

Reply to "Sports And Dating: the Secret to College Recruiting"

VMarlins posted:

If you have children who are student athletes then you know this secret.  If you have children who have been drafted out of high school, or gone to college on scholarship then you also know this secret.  I have six children, four grandchildren, and yes one was drafted out of high school in 2003 as the 83rd pick of the draft.  I also have a son who went to college on scholarship through his own merits. I have another son who has disabilities and he finished college after 8 years.  I also have a Marine, a worker, and a daughter who finished two associates degrees by the age of 20 and is now finishing her BA all on her own.  

So here is my hidden agenda!!!

I am a parent who has been a college coach, a scout, International Coach, a high school teacher, parent, and even worked for a Showcase service.  I know the showcase world, I know the collegiate athletic world,  I know what goes on behind the scenes in recruiting/showcasing/development, and I am now taking all my experiences to the parents,families, and players who want to know the real secrets that are going on.

I teach players, I coach players, and I network players.  I also answer questions for parents and players.  Finally, those student-athletes that are the misfits around the country, we help them too.  So if you want to see what I do that is fine, It would be an honor to talk and discuss  the process of creating good citizens through Positive athletic participation.

Coach Frank Fulton 

Your "hidden agenda" is that you get paid for your services. 

We already have people on this site that have been and ARE college coaches, scouts, International Coaches, high school teachers, parents and currently work for Showcase services....NONE OF THEM CHARGE A DIME FOR THEIR TIME ON THIS SITE!

As the parent of a 9th grader I say share what you have to say and stop looking to drum up business.