Skip to main content

Reply to "Stanford All Star Camp - June 25-28"

At least eight Illinois Players were at the Stanford Camp. Several were from Top Tier and Mike Olp. Apparently more than a handful of the Illinois faithful believe in the benefits of attending this highly acclaimed camp. My son got off of the plane this morning at 5:30 am, flying a red eye back from San Francisco. He said he had another great experience.

He wore uniform number 84 and was the starting pitcher on Thursday, going 5 innings and allowing 2 runs. He said that he had a great defense behind him that was making the plays. On Saturday he had a one inning appearance and struck out the side. It was a great way to end the camp for him.

Once again the chronic complainers come out of the wordwork. It seems like every Internet place has them...these are the same people for whom the weather is always too warm or too cold, the boss is a jerk, the food is lousy, work sucks and … you can fill out an endless list and no matter what one says they only see the bad in their life - and they go to huge lengths to point it out to everyone around them.

I’m not saying we should outlaw the chronic complainers. They just exist. It’s a fact that negative people are highly contagious and one chronic complainer can easily bring alot of good things around them down.

Don't listen to the naysayers. They apparently live to bring others down. I highly recommend this camp.
Last edited by Dolphin Mom